LSU Sixth Form at LaSWAP
We are a member of the LaSWAP Sixth Form Consortium, comprising La Sainte Union, William Ellis, Acland Burghley and Parliament Hill.
One of the biggest benefits of our working together is that it gives students a greater choice of subjects and activities than they would have in a single school Sixth Form.
Students in the Sixth Form achieve well and the progression rate to prestigious universities is excellent.
For more information about LaSWAP please visit the LaSWAP website.
16-19 Tuition Fund 2021-2022
The 16 to 19 tuition fund 2021 to 2022 academic year
La Sainte Union applied for the 16-19 Tuition Fund for all sixth form students taught at the school who in 2021/22 are needing to re-sit GCSE English and Maths.
The fund will be spent in the following way:
- Paying for 2 teachers to deliver 3 Saturday Maths revision days in October/November in the build-up to re-sit exam.
- Paying for 2 teachers to deliver 2 Saturday English revision days in October/November in the build-up to re-sit exam. –
- Paying for 1 teacher to deliver 2 after-school Maths revision days in May/June in the build-
- Extra photocopying and revision materials for the re-sit students.
- Paying for external agencies to deliver one-to-one tuition for pupils resitting maths and/or English GCSE.
All monies spent from the 16-19 Tuition Fund will be itemized as per the DfE requirements. If any of the fund is not spent in 2021-22, it will be returned to the DfE as per the guidance