Jump Mentoring Programme
Are you a former pupil of LSU or LaSwap at LSU?
How can you support LSU students in their careers?
1. Join the Jump Mentoring Programme for Year 12 students;
2. Come back to support favourite subjects to promote degrees, careers and apprenticeships;
3. Help out at school events such as assemblies, workshops and presentations;
4. Influence the employability programme at LSU by working with teachers and contributing your 'real world' experience;
5. Provide Work Shadowing Days for Year 10 pupils.
Contact Mrs Tait on email@example.com to get involved.