Stevensons supply our school uniform.
For Special Offers, click here.
- Dark green BLAZER with school badge
- Dark green CAGOULE or / and dark green FLEECE JACKET
- White school BLOUSE
- Dark Green ‘V’ necked JUMPER or CARDIGAN
- TIE: House colours sold at school on first day (clip-on)
- La Sainte Union KILT to be worn below the knee
- Plain white knee length SOCKS or plain white WOOLLY TIGHTS or plain black 40 (+) denier TIGHTS
- FLAT black leather SHOES (NOT BOOTS) (No other type of footwear or material is allowed)
- La Sainte Union SCARF - no other allowed
- Dark green/black PURSE BELT [no other belts]
- Dark green/black GLOVES
- Dark green BLAZER with School Badge
- Dark green CAGOULE
- La Sainte Union KILT (as worn in Winter)
- Plain white open neck, short-sleeved fitted BLOUSE
- Dark Green ‘V’ neck JUMPER or CARDIGAN
- Plain white knee length SOCKS or plain white WOOLLY TIGHTS or plain black 40 (+) denier TIGHTS or plain white ankle length SOCKS
- Dark Green/Black PURSE BELT [No other belts]
- POLO SHIRT gold with embroidered school crest
- P.E SKIRT or SKORT black
- SWEATSHIRT bottle green with embroidered school crest
- JOGGING BOTTOMS black sweat pants: plain or embroidered school crest
- LEOTARD plain black, nylon lycra, 3/4 sleeves
- FOOTLESS TIGHTS plain black, nylon lycra
- P.E. BAG plain bottle green, twin strap, waterproof,
- TRAINERS predominantly white
In the interests of safety and to prevent unhappiness with loss, the only jewellery permitted is one set of very small gold/silver stud earrings and a watch. Earrings should be worn in the lower ear lobe.
Lockers are available for all pupils and pupils are provided with a key at the start of the year. These are for the storage of books, not valuables. The school cannot guarantee the security of personal items.